Alabama Home Loans - Conventional Loan Programs
Conventional Loan Programs are designed for those customers with good, established credit histories.
Conventional loan programs are those without insurance or guarantee by a federal agency. If a borrower is putting less than 20% down, private mortgage insurance (PMI) is required. The rate for PMI will vary depending upon the Loan-to-Value (LTV), Loan Type, and the Term of the Loan. Conventional loan programs have credit guidelines and qualifying ratios that are not as flexible as FHA or VA loans.
- Alabama Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Alabama Adjusted Rate Mortgages (ARM)
- Standard ARMS and the Differences in Alabama
- Alabama Reverse Mortgages
- Alabama Balloon Mortgages
- Interest Rate Buydowns in Alabama
- Introductory Rate ARM's in Alabama
Please fee free to contact us for any information on our Alabama Home Loans. I hope you find information on this site useful for your new Alabama home purchase or refinance.